1. You get access to my GOOGLE DRIVE OF AWESOMENESS!!!!, including a year’s worth of “Yay – no more blank page syndrome” email prompts that’ll make your life a little easier.
2. I spent 7 minutes trying to find the most hideous purple I could for this image – please help me ensure this wasn’t wasted.
3. At least 3% of the emails I write are generally helpful – either helping you make more sales or taking a bit of the struggle out of marketing that awesome thing you sell.
4. Very occasionally, you’ll be vividly imagining what I look like while sitting on the toilet. (Admit it, you’ve always wondered)
5. Did you notice there is no number “2” in this list?
6. Balls. I forgot to go back and take it out, didn’t I?
7. Most of the tips I share – like how you should always use an odd number of bullet points – are super simple to use.
Want in on the best email list emanating from my postcode?