I’m thinking of creating something new for your GOOGLE DRIVE OF AWESOMENESS!!!! but I need your help…
I never want to be the guy who wastes his life creating a load of random freebies, praying one of them sticks.
I wanna be the guy who wastes his life doing other things, like trying to come up with funny fifth options I can tag to the end of lists.
With that in mind, I’m looking to create a “Here’s a whole bunch of things I’ve found useful in my journey to becoming a J-list magician/freelancer/copywriter” resource for you.
There are lots of things I COULD include, like:
– Copywriting courses I recommend (and why)
– Productivity hacks (not to boast, but I once loaded an email into my software and made a coffee… BEFORE LUNCH!)
– How to pronounce the word “coccygeal”
– How I structure my day
– Learning how to spell “pistanthrophobia”*, just so I’ve got a funny item to end this list (CALLBACK!)
* The fear of trusting people… OR IS IT???
… and so on. But I want to make it as useful as possible, so here’s where you come in…
What would you like to know?
Hit reply and tell me – after you’ve googled pistanthrophobia of course – and I’ll create a “useful resources” doc for you.