For the last week or so, every email I’ve sent you had a link you can click to boost my bank account, but that ends today…
Let me be clear, I’m not apologising.
I’m a big believer in the “if you have something of value that can help make your audience’s life better, then you’re doing them a disservice if you don’t tell them about it” philosophy.
And I genuinely believe “Sent.” meets those conditions.
Besides, I always try to go the extra mile in making my emails slightly more entertaining than other people’s “BUY MY SHIZ NOW!” emails.
(I’ll leave you to decide whether it was a wasted trip)
Even so, this email is my way of balancing the karmic scales somewhat.
Instead of trying to part you with some of that money you spend all day swimming in…
I’m going to remind you how I can help you for $0.00.
($0.00 roughly equates to £0.00… or 3,454,163 Vietnamese Dong)
One of the perks included in your membership of my “email club” is your exclusive access to the GOOGLE DRIVE OF AWESOMENESS!!!!*
* If you’re new around these parts. It’s always all CAPS and four exclamation marks… ALWAYS!!!!
Inside the GOOGLE DRIVE OF AWESOMENESS!!!!, you’ll find:
– Over a year’s worth of email prompts – Ever struggle with the blank page? Not any more! Just dive into this whenever you feel “stuck” and let the inspiration wash over you.
– How to be funny – The complete collection of materials I slapped together for my much-lauded and highly praised* “Five Days To Funny” challenge. if you’re looking to add some fun and personality to your words, but don’t know where to start… this is where you should start.
* my Nan said it was “very nice” and I’m taking it.
– The Sniper Approach – The secret technique I used to land three big kahuna clients in my first year as a copywriter – despite having no experience, no connections, a passable haircut, and three-day-old underwear. If you’re sick of machine-gunning cold DM’s and emails, you might like this.
– Easy Emails – Want to keep your list warm, engaged, and in “ready to buy” mode with a simple email that only takes you 15-20 minutes a week to write? “Easy Emails” will show you how to do it.
There’s a whole bunch of other stuff in there too, including how you can get “16-pack abs” in less than 47 seconds by combining doughnuts with over-the-counter dog worming medication…
PLUS – the complete JFK dossier I stole from the Pentagon when I nipped in to use their vending machine…
But the email and marketing-related stuff should be enough to keep you out of trouble for a while…
What are you waiting for?
Head over there now and check out all the goodies!
Have a great week,