It’s Friday afternoon in the UK as I write this and I just wanted to check in…
How’s your week been?
Have you had a belter of a week – one where you’ve cranked out effortless emails and slick social posts left, right, and maybe even centre… without breaking a sweat?
Or have you found it a bit of a struggle, as you wonder what to talk about?
Maybe you’re bursting with things to talk about… but don’t know how to connect them to your offer without feeling bungling and clunky*?
* It’s not often words from my Tinder bio come in handy for copywriting, but occasionally…
The good news is next week could be different.
In fact, in less than two hours from now, these problems (and a few more) could be behind you.
Let me show you an easy way of not only coming up with ALL the ideas you’ll ever need for emails and social content…
… but also how you can link these ideas to your products (in a zero sleaze way!), so you can make more offers to your audience without feeling “EWWWWWWWWWW!” about it.
Endless email ideas and slick segues are just but a few clicks away…
But only for a few more days.
1. Next time I offer this, it’ll be more than DOUBLE the price it is now.
2. I’ll probably only be sending ONE more email to remind you of this, so if you’re the kind of person who waits until the last minute, either click the link now, or hope I don’t get distracted on Sunday and remember to send a “last chance” email…
Have a great weekend,
P.S. Quick tease of what you’ll discover inside “Endless Emails”? Why not…
* How to generate all the ideas you’ll ever need… just by doing what you do best (wait… making vegan frittata blindfolded IS what you do best, RIGHT?)
* Why you DON’T need to be creative or living an exciting life to write emails your subscribers lurve (think your life is boring? You won’t once you compare it to my banal existence!)
* “Can you really work this system while sitting on the toilet?”… asked no one EVER! (But you CAN… DAMN! I should really have called it a CISTERN, amirite?)
* The two “resonance filters” you can run any story (yep, even THAT one) through to make sure it strikes a chord with your audience.
* A weird photo of me performing magic (can one man hold a pack of cards AND pull a contorted face… AT THE SAME TIME? You’re about to find out once and for all…)
* The SIX (yes, six!!!) main reasons (and one BIG reason… so I guess that’s SEVEN reasons in all) why you need to become a machine
* The “Your move, Noah…” approach that holds the key to uncovering enough stories for you to write daily emails for the rest of your life (even if you lived to the ripe old age of 37 years old)
* The fundamental (yet non-surgical) mindset shift you’ll need to make (and why not adopting it stops you from coming up with great ideas… even when you ARE a creative beast, living the rockstar life)
* The FOUR common pitfalls that will stop you in your idea-generating tracks – FAST (wait… “stop you in your tracks… FAST?” Does that even make sense?? Do you even care?)
* Watch in wonder as I come up with THREE half-baked email ideas from possibly the most boring part of my day (is it “organising my slipper drawer”, or “writing ‘organising my slipper drawer’ on this page”? There’s only one way to find out… fax me on 01244 2436112)
* Why 3,253.42% of business owners are focusing on the WRONG things in their emails (hint: I’ve just told you the answer)
* How doing a little “extra work” actually SAVES you time… and a boatload of mental agony
* PLUS… something e
lse. I forget what exactly. But it’s GOOOOOOD.
* Want even MORE ideas? No problemo, mon brave! I’ll show you how to NOT adapt this system to help you create compelling emails by
stalking observing other people!
* WARNING!!! Are you ready to go “EXTREME”? Start practicing your safeword NOW because you’ll need it for the “special bonus” transition exercise.
… and several other bits and bobs.