Headlines are tricky beasts to get right.
Even the best copywriters on the planet can struggle for weeks and months before getting the perfect headline.
And while I can’t make coming up with a perfect headline any easier, I can do the next best thing and show you what NOT to use as a headline.
Also in this video, you’ll:
– Be shaken to your core, as I (meekly) suggest that you’re a selfish _______ (careful, the answer is NSFP – Not Safe For Pensioners)
– Discover the most important realisation business owners need to make… but only if they want to sell more stuff and swim in money like Scrooge McDuck!
– Learn the shocking truth about how your customers REALLY feel about your (yes, YOUR) widget (if you were hoping for “enamoured” and “slightly aroused”, you’re in for a shock!)
– Marvel at how I subtly plug my coffee critiques in a manner that would make evil Hypnogod Derren Brown cry.
– Hear about the biggest problem I saw with sales pages this week (I’ll give you a clue… look at the bloody title of this episode!)
– Find out what you should NEVER put at the top of your sales page… unless your name is Kim Kardashian (it’s not, is it? Good. Then don’t do THIS!!!!)
– Bear witness, as I create possibly the greatest movie title the SyFy channel has NEVER produced!
– Steal my “swipeable” free headlines I give (only bold lawn technicians need apply)
– Learn how much the success of a sales page is down to the headline (SPOILER Alert – it’s 80%, but don’t let that stop you from clicking ‘play’ and hearing me say it again!!!)
– Discover the super-simple question you can ask to help you create a killer headline (wait… a serious bullet? WTF?!)
– Observe and listen, as I unveil the REAL purpose of a headline (if you thought it was to remove stubborn stains from your undercrackers… you’re WRONG!!!!)
– Wonder if I’ve had a stroke as I pause a bit too long, pondering whether to use a risky adjective before the word “Goldfish”, before finally deciding, “Best not!”
– Be astonished at how, 37 episodes in, I STILL haven’t come up with a half-decent ‘sign off’ yet (was this man REALLY a professional radio presenter???)
… and some other slightly less memorable bits.
Don’t forget to visit https://insertgaghere.com/email to get access to the GOOGLE DRIVE OF AWESOMENESS!!!! so you can claim your FREE email prompts, writing tips, client-getting ideas, and MORE.