Most business owners work too hard when backing up claims or handling objections.
They type loads of words or present 3,129 pieces of evidence to hammer their point home.
There’s an easier way.
Whenever you make a claim or want to deal with an objection, try this:
1. Clearly state the claim or call out the objection.
2. Immediately give your one – strongest – piece of evidence why it’s true (claim) or not true (objection).
3. Show how this evidence proves/disproves the claim/objection for the reader.
An example? Good idea
1. Claim – “Hi, I’m Brian. I’m bloody awesome at magic. You should book me.”
2. Proof – Here’s what Barbara Vuvuzela said after I performed at her event: “Brian was the best thing about my father’s wake. At the start of the day, I was feeling a bit down, but after three hours of card tricks, I was pissing myself. Honestly, I was laughing so much, I had to double my heart medication when I got back home, or we’d be organising another funeral! Everyone loved him!”
3. Bring it back to what the reader really cares about – them. “I can entertain your guests and get them laughing – so you don’t have to. Want YOUR party filled with fun and laughter – so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your night? Call me…”